Belonging to the Classic range, undoubtedly the elite of Pro-Ject, the Xtension 10 Evolution is a prodigy of sophistication and refinement at an unparalleled price among its products. Elegant in its presence and exquisitely constructed and finished, the Xtension 10 Evolution stands out by incorporating a plate made of a carefully crafted sandwich structure that is supported by a sub-frame suspended magnetically and completed by a high-tech arm designed and built by Pro-Ject. The result is a completely neutral sound source in the mechanical and acoustic plane that brings levels of naturalness and precision extraordinary to the reading of vinyl records.
- Very high turntable with antiresonant construction.
- Belt drive.
- Magnetically decoupled subframe.
- MDF chassis filled with metallic sand.
- 5'7 kg plate composed of a sandwich structure of aluminum, Sorbothane and vinyl (from recycled discs).
- Inverted ceramic ball bearing.
- Sorbothane-filled aluminum decoupling feet and magnetically suspended.
- Pro-Ject 10cc Evolution Carbon Fiber Arm isolated from the turntable body using a Sorbothane blade.
- 33/45/78 RPM rotation speed electronically controlled (Speed Box DS circuitry).
- Tremulous level of -73 dB.
- Compatible with capsules weighing between 4 and 14 grams.
- Very high quality connection cable supplied as standard.
- External power supply.
- Value for money.
- Dimensions: 480x235x400 mm (W x H x D) with the lid closed.
- Weight: 22 kg.