First reference component marketed by Pro-Ject, the turntable "The Signature" is a limited edition and handmade product that concentrates in its interior technological refinements as advanced as a floating subframe magnetically or materials such as carbon fiber and Sorbothane . With an elegant finish in lacquered black, "The Signature" stands out immediately for the strength of its plate, built in a metal alloy whose specific resonance has been optimized, to which is added a rotation system based on an inverted bearing with a Ceramic ball assisted by a magnetic levitation system that virtually reduces to zero the mass and the rotating noise of the rolling device. With regard to the structure of the assembly itself, a subchassis is loaded with mass based on the use of magnetic feet that allow the main chassis and arm to be decoupled from the surrounding environment while in the critical motor block has been chosen For an elegant solution that consists of combining motor and mass, which is materialized in the use of two motors with a flywheel of inertia that stabilizes possible irregularities of them.
- Turntables of absolute reference and limited edition.
- Magnetically floating subframe.
- Set of main rotation - rotation of the plate + arm - mounted on a plate of high mass steel.
- Metal alloy dish with antiresonance treatment.
- Belt drive system consisting of two motors and a flywheel (to stabilize the speed of rotation and isolate the transmission of possible resonances).
- Signature reading arm compatible with all types of pickup capsules.
- Function display with updatable management software.
- Finish in black lacquer.