The new RPM 10 Carbon turntable by the veteran Austrian firm Pro-Ject, the result of several years of extensive research and development, maintains its unmistakable teardrop-shaped chassis (far superior in terms of resonance control than the rectangular type) Substantial improvements that are reflected in the combination of a MDF base with special machining and resin coated steel balls to form an extremely heavy and precise sandwich construction. A special heat treatment complex and a surface carbon fiber coating ensure a substantial reduction of resonances at the lower frequencies, while the entire chassis is decoupled from the top of the chassis by the use of magnetic feet . Combined with an opulent special polished aluminum plate with internal TPE damping and a vinyl layer in its upper zone, the inverted ceramic ball bearing and main stainless steel shaft of the RPM 10 Carbon provides an absolutely stable turning speed with a Extremely low noise level. Also, the block housing the traction motor combines a very high mass with high precision control circuitry and a special composition belt, while incorporating a switch to switch the speed of rotation between 33 and 45 rpm. The motor block also integrates an electronic continuous / alternating current generator to clean the noise inherent to the alternating signal. Another prominent feature of the new Pro-Ject turntable is the presence of the renowned 10-inch (254 mm) EVO evo reading arm, which uses a carbon fiber tube and an inverted bearing design to offer It is no longer in rigidity and internal damping. In addition, a high-purity, high-flexibility copper wiring is used inside the arm to ensure compatibility with virtually any commercially available mobile magnet (MC) or mobile coil (MC).
- Reference turntable and exceptional value for money.
- Sandwich structure of MDF, carbon fiber and steel beads at the base.
- Subchasis with anti-resonance treatment and magnetic decoupling feet.
- Acoustically inert high mass aluminum dish.
- Inverted bearing with stainless steel shaft and ceramic ball.
- Separate motor block in solid steel enclosure.
- Pro-Ject cc Evo 10-inch carbon fiber reading arm.
- Electronic speed control Built-in Speed Box.
- Base Ground it of high mass (14'5 kg) supplied as standard.
- Turning speed 33 and 45 rpm (78 rpm optional).
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 75 dB.
- High quality SP Connect telephone cable supplied as standard.
- Dimensions: 480x210x330 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight of the turntable: 22 kg.
- Base weight: 14.5 kg.