We are witnessing another brilliant exhibition of the talent and commercial sense of Pro-Ject, a company devoted in body and soul to seek the perfect balance between price and sound quality to put excellence in audio to reach the maximum number of fans. To do this, the Austrian company has created the perfect "bridge" between the most endearing of recorded music supports - the incombustible vinyl record - and digital audio. As its name suggests, the Debut Carbon DC OM10 USB combines a turntable - the Debut Carbon DC OM10 - with an analogue audio signal processing electronics - phono preamplifier - and another for conversion to the digital domain. In this way, the user can simultaneously listen to his favorite vinyls with his usual audio equipment thanks to the standard analogue output that he incorporates and, on the other hand, send the same digital signal (via USB) to his PC / Mac to record it on the corresponding hard disk and from there use it to, for example, listen to it in a portable audio player or a "smartphone". The quality of the reproduction of each vinyl is ensured by that dazzling mix of design and technology that has turned Pro-Ject turntables into the world's best-selling: carbon fiber arm - a luxury that up to Now only the most fortunate ones could be allowed - high mass plate and entirely metallic construction, high precision external power supply that assures an ultraestable speed to the motor of rotation (the traction is by belt) and a whole of a large and significant refinements That make the Debut Carbon DC OM10 USB a fascinating as well as practical product.
- High performance turntable with exceptional price / quality ratio with built-in A / D converter and phono preamplifier.
- USB digital output for direct connection to PC / Mac.
- Belt drive (33 and 45 rpm).
- Pro-Ject exclusive carbon fiber arm.
- High precision external power supply.
- Motor suspended in thermoelastic rubber (TPE).
- Metal plate of anti-resonant construction and sound-absorbing mat.
- Mobile magnet capsule (MM) Ortofon OM10 supplied as standard.
- Available in 7 lacquered finishes.
- Dimensions with lid closed: 415x118x320 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 6 kg.