Integrated into the Pro-Ject Classic range, the 6Perspex SB quickly draws attention to its transparent methacrylate base, which gives it a very distinctive aesthetic. It is an engineering detail that is completed with aluminum decoupling cones treated with the traditional thermoplastic elastomer from the Austrian firm, in order to provide a perfect working environment - that is to say, ensuring a high immunity against vibrations and resonances - Both to the engine and sub-frame. With regard to the subframe, it is noted that it is made in Corian and rests on three magnetic fields, it is a suspension system highly sophisticated - and also adjustable by the user - which avoids the parasitic noises usually associated with conventional suspensions Based on docks. For its part, the dish combines one of the classic anti-resonant sandwich structures of Pro-Ject with a stainless steel shaft and an inverted bearing, at the same time that counts on the arm prototype 9cc Evolution of Pro-Ject, manufactured in a unique Piece of carbon fiber. Another key element of the 6Perspex SB which, as is standard in Pro-Ject, uses belt drive, is the engine, a state-of-the-art DC-driven design that ensures perfect stability in the rotation of the disc, while Incorporates a practical electronic speed change. The result is a beautiful and versatile turntable thanks to its compatibility with all kinds of capsules.
- Turntables of very high performance and exceptional value for money.
- Belt drive with external power supply.
- Transparent methacrylate chassis and sub-chassis with magnetic suspension.
- Stainless steel shaft with ceramic ball.
- Plate of sandwich structure antiresonante.
- Pro-Ject 9cc Evolution Carbon Fiber Reading Arm.
- Arm rotation system equipped with high precision bearings.
- Pro-Ject 5P Connect it Phono DC Connection Cable.
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 73 dB.
- Dimensions: 460x183x365 mm (W x H x D) with the lid closed.
- Weight: 11 kg.