Unmistakable thanks to its transparent methacrylate chassis supported by three-foot aluminum decoupling, anti-resonant treatment and adjustable in height, the 2Xperience Primary Clear Vinyl combines several of the brand's most emblematic technical solutions to provide the turner lover with a Sound presentation brimming with richness of detail and naturalness. As usual with Pro-Ject, the 2Xperience Primary Clear Vinyl uses the classic belt drive system with a high-quality, low-noise engine equipped with a two-step pulley located in a block separate from the main assembly. The turntable itself is made of specially treated MDF to drastically reduce the influence of possible resonances, completing, as is standard in Pro-Ject, a mat and a dedicated presser that increases the stability of the reading. As far as the fundamental turning system is concerned, it consists of a stainless steel shaft manufactured with a very strict tolerance and resting on a Teflon plate, the whole of which is contained in a sintered bronze enclosure. Another key element of the 2Xperience Primary Clear Vinyl is the high-precision reading arm incorporating, in particular, a 9 "design with a one-piece aluminum body, designed and built by Pro-Ject and using a spinning system Of very high precision with hardened ABEC7 bearings.
• Turntables of high performance and exceptional quality / price ratio.
• Clear methacrylate chassis.
• Metal decoupling feet with anti-resonant treatment.
• 9-inch aluminum arm designed and built by Pro-Ject.
• Arm with internal copper wiring of high purity.
• Belt drive; Non-resonant MDF plate.
• Low noise motor with two-step pulley.
• Supplied as standard with Pro-Ject Connect It E.
• Signal to noise ratio of 65 dB.
• Dimensions: 465x130x340 mm (W x H x D).
• Weight: 6.5 kg.