An elegant transparent methacrylate chassis that gives it the name - "Acryl" - is the colorful letter
Presentation of a turntable that combines traditional aesthetics with constructive perfectionism, technical innovation and price without competition within the products of its class. With belt drive guaranteed by an alternating current motor, equipped with a two-step pulley, the 2Xperience DC Acryl excels by a "modern classic" that is supported by high-level technical solutions possible in a product of this price thanks to the Spectacular economies of scale of Pro-Ject. Thus, the methacrylate base rests on three adjustable aluminum cones with Sorbothane antitresonant treatment, while the actual dish is constructed of a 2 kg sandwich structure that combines medium density fiber with a vinyl top coating of 4 Mm thickness that contributes to balance the resonances of the set. The 2Xperience DC Acryl spinning system also benefits from Pro-Ject's experience and technology, as evidenced by the use of a chrome-plated steel shaft and high-precision bearings that maximize rotational stability. The 2Xperience DC Acryl is completed with a sophisticated cone-shaped arm - to avoid reflection of standing waves - made from a single piece of carbon fiber compatible with an extensive range of pickup capsules.
• Turntables of high performance and exceptional quality / price ratio.
• Belt drive; Non-resonant transparent methacrylate chassis.
• Motor decoupled from the chassis to minimize vibration.
• Counterweight designed to minimize resonances.
• Dish of 2 kg. Of weight with optimized antiresonant structure.
• Pro-Ject 9cc Evolution 9 "Carbon Fiber Reading Arm.
• Arm with internal copper wiring of high purity.
• Signal to noise ratio of 70 dB.
• Optionally available with Ortofon 2M Red mobile magnet capsule.
• Dimensions (with lid closed): 460x133x360 mm (W x H x D).
• Weight: 7'6 kg.