The new Xpression Carbon Classic is a prodigy of optimization of resources in the service of the discovery of the new technology. Sound magic vinyl record. With an aesthetic that exudes classicism on all four sides, this distinguished source of analogical reading concentrates an extensive repertoire of technical solutions in a product of its class and price. Equipped with classic belt drive based on a high precision synchronous motor, the 1 Xpression Carbon Classic assembles a sandwich plate made of aluminum and synthetic material which, together with the mat covering it, ensures perfect control of vibrations and , Thus preserving the neutrality in reading the grooves of vinyl records. On the other hand, a chrome-plated stainless steel shaft that rotates on a bronze bearing supported by a Teflon base ensures perfect rotation stability, while specially designed Pro-Ject de-clutching tips minimize further interference from External mechanoacoustic origin. As its name indicates, this turntable assembles one of the exclusive 8.6cc Evo arms of the Austrian firm, whose carbon fiber construction and wide adjustment possibilities give it a unique flexibility.
- Manual turntable with exceptional value for money.
- Strap drive with high precision AC motor.
- Anti-resonant dish with aluminum sandwich structure and synthetic material.
- Counterweight designed to minimize possible vibrations.
- Turning speeds of 33 and 45 rpm.
- Pro-Ject 8.6cc Evo reading arm made of carbon fiber.
- Supplied as standard with Ortofon 2M Silver mobile magnet pickup.
- Dimensions with lid closed: 415x130x335 mm (W x H x D).
- Available in four high quality finishes.
- Weight: 5'5 kg.