With a design -use of transparent methacrylate, circular metal buttons- that winks to the most "classic" electronics of Electrocompaniet, the ECG 1 is an elegant turntable completely manual with belt drive that in spite of its apparent simplicity is equipped with Technical solutions of high level aimed at extracting the maximum potential of the furrow of the vinyl discs. Thus, the selection of the speed of rotation - the available options are 33, 45 and 78 RPM - is carried out with a completely regulated electronics in order to assure both the maximum precision of rotation as an absolute stability in the same. For its part, the motor is a synchronous design that works with a voltage of 24 volts, while the plate itself is made of acrylic material, has a thickness of 30 mm and its weight is 3 kilos. As for the reading arm, Electrocompaniet has opted for an "S" design of 258 mm effective length with adjustable capsule weight between 4 and 12 grams and adjustable height between 38 and 60 mm, which gives it a great flexibility .
- Very high performance turntables completely manual.
- Belt drive; Chassis with methacrylate sandwich structure.
- Synchronous motor with high precision electronic control.
- Rotation speeds available: 33, 45 and 78 RPM.
- Plate of methacrylate of 30 mm of thickness and 3 kilos of weight.
- "S" reading arm and effective length of 258 mm.
- Capsule weight adjustable from 4 to 12 g; Height adjustable between 38 and 60 mm.
- Dimensions: 465x153x360 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 14.3 kg.