Brinkmann Oasis Anniversary. Turntable.
A magnificent example of German rigor and perfectionism in the increasingly fascinating field of analogue reading sources. The Oasis is also a product whose timeless cutting aesthetics do not leave indifferent, while its sophisticated and innovative magnetic traction scheme and the possibility of using an optional one hundred percent valve power supply, expand the disc reading Of vinyl in terms of precision and dynamics, as well as of micro-information analysis capacity.
- Reference Turntables.
- Brinkmann Magnetic Direct Drive magnetic drive system.
- Very high maintenance free rotation system.
- External power supply based on solid state electronics. Optional one hundred percent valve version available.
- Special aluminum alloy plate with optimized resonance.
- Duralumin chassis 12 mm thick with optimized resonance geometry.
- Connection via XLR and RCA connectors.
- High precision speed control (33'3 and 45 rpm).
- Mobile base for 9- and 10-inch reading arms.
- Noise level of -68 dB.
- Weight: 25 kg the turntable and 1 kg power supply.