Brinkmann is a small German company that enjoys a high reputation among audiophiles around the world as a result of the extraordinary musicality and original and innovative technology of the unique products that make up its select catalog. One of them is the Balance turntable - one of the absolute references of the moment in the influential list of recommended components of the American publication Stereophile - an opulent product, that combines a robust plate of aluminum alloy of 9 centimeters of thickness and a motor block Arranged in a separate block, which is energized by a separate power supply, available in transistorized version (standard) and valves (optional). Equipped with the Brinkmann 10.2 reading arm and an upgraded version of Brinkmann's legendary EMT headphones, the Balance will make even the best-equipped fans rediscover their favorite recordings.
- Belt drive.
- Separate power supply to transistors (optionally available in a valve version).
- Possibility of using several arms by simply changing the base that supports them.
- Electronic control of the rotation axis temperature.
- Specially treated low-resonance aluminum plate 90 mm thick and weighing 20 kg.
- Rotary speeds of 33 and 45 rpm adjustable separately.
- Weight: 31 kg.