With a completely metal construction and antiresonant, finished by a support system based on three feet of decoupling, the R32 is a preamplifier for mobile magnet (MM) and moving coil (MC) capsules that has been conceived to become the perfect interface Between the low level signal from a turntable and the line inputs of a music playback system. Successful and improved at the same time of the renowned R20 model, the R32 stands out for using a large format chassis in order to facilitate the separation and isolation between the sensitive audio signals and the power supply, reducing, in this way, the Noise and improving parameters such as transparency, definition and spatial presentation of sound.
As it is tradition in Primare, a monophonic double architecture has been used where it has been possible that the components used are of the highest quality, emphasizing the presence of an optimal combination of devices of last generation lead-free in order to minimize the noise And maximize sound quality.
- Phono preamplifier compatible with MM and MC cartridge.
- Executed with audiophile grade components.
- Multiple charging options: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 47,000 ohms.
- 41'5 dB gain (expandable to 46'5 dB acting on an internal bridge) for MM capsules and 62 dB for MC capsules.
- Frequency response of 20-20,000 Hz.
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 70 dB for MM capsules and 60 dB for MC capsules.
- Dimensions: 430x95x380 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 8.5 kg.