An absolute reference control electronics that will satisfy the most demanding lovers of the ever-present and fascinating vinyl record. Adopting elements of the fabulous Reference Anniversary line preamplifier, the Reference Phono 2 SE stands at the top of its class realizations within the Audio Research range, combining improved aesthetics, increased functionality and superb technical innovations. Bring to a new level of excellence the reproduction of the harmonic and ambient nuances present in the most complex musical recordings. With a circuit-based topology based on vacuum valves, a high gain stage executed with special low-noise field effect transistors (FETs) and a generous supply block, all accompanied by custom-made components, Reference 2 SE Sublimate the magic of vinyl.
- Absolute reference phono preamplifier.
- Topology circuital hybrid valves (5 double triads 6H30 and 1 pentode 6550C) / field effect transistors (FET's).
- Two sets of independent inputs with high gain (74 dB in balanced mode or 68 dB in unbalanced mode) / low (51 dB in balanced mode or 45 dB in unbalanced mode) selectable.
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs.
- Input impedance of 47 kohms with capacitance 100 pF (unbalanced mode).
- Load impedance selectable between 1,000, 500, 200, 100, 50 ohms and Custom (factory-customizable).
- Electrically regulated high and low voltage power supplies (11 control stages).
- Executed with components made to measure.
- Possibility to choose between 3 equalization curves: RIAA, Columbia and Decca.
- Frequency response of 10-60,000 Hz, +/- 0.2 dB.
- Dimensions: 480x178x394 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 12'3 kg