Allnic presents its new valved phono preamplifier. This unit based on vacuum tubes, with discrete components of high quality and RIIA equalization, sounds very refined and musical fresh out of the box, even without rolling. The Allnic H-1201 utilizes 4 Mullard E180CC valves and shares the same step up transformers, increases the gain of MC capsules, offering a unique signal-to-noise ratio and beauty ratio) than the Allnic H1500 II Plus and H3000. The initial listening with only 1 hour of shooting and warm-up, had a great sound scene, a splendid dynamic with incredible resolution and palpability. In the next listening, already in the afternoon, it improved again with a greater extension in the sharp, gaining definition and a medium-serious with more power and weight. Another perception is that with more than 100 hours the phono H-1201 preamp offers levels of sound excellence own units that have double and triple the price. It is an exceptional product for those who love music.
- Type: Vacuum tube MM/MC phonostage
- Tubes: E180CC new old stock, electrically equivalent CV8431, 7062, 5965, 12AV7, 6414, 6829
- Output: One pair unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0.3dB)
- Voltage Gain: MM: +38dB (1kHz)
- MC Variable: +22dB, +26dB, +28dB, +32dB (1kHz)
- Input Impedance: MC up to 280 Ohm and MM 47 kOhm
- Maximum Input Voltage (MM, non-clipping): 20Hz / 30mV, 100Hz / 60mV, 1kHz / 300mV and 10kHz / 500mV
- THD: Less than 0.3% (1kHz, Output 1V)
- Output Impedance: 1.2 kOhm
- SNR: -68dB
- Dimensions: 12.3" x 9.1" x 5.6" (WxDxH)
- Weight: 9.9 lbs. 45 Kg.