Another excellent demonstration of the wonders that can bring to the reproduction of vinyl records a cartridge well designed but without sophistications, that make it the exclusive patrimony of the most fortunate. Very well built and affordable, the Sumiko Pearl is surprising for its ability to adapt to reading arms with a certain level of complexity, in addition to a design that combines masterfully high quality materials with widely contrasted manufacturing techniques . If in doubt, a mobile magnet (MM) model capable of competing with significantly more expensive mobile coil designs (MC).
- Mobile magnet (MM) cartridge of very high performance and exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Elliptical and light metal alloy cantilever.
- Output level of 3.5 mV at 1 kHz.
- Frequency response of 12-30,000 Hz.
- Balance between channels from 0.5 dB to 1 kHz.
- Load impedance of 47 kohm.
- Supporting force between 1.5 and 2 grams.
- Weight: 6 g.