Starting point for Ortofon's popular 2M mobile magnet (MM) capsule series, the 2M Red stands out first by incorporating the exclusive split pole pins system, a development that allows mobile magnet capsules to display a Frequency response curve with the same uniformity as their mobile coil counterparts. Equipped with an elliptical stylus and an improved signal generation system that allows you to optimize sound reproduction and exhibit a high level of sound precision, the 2M Red delivers a signal of 5'5 mV at its output that ensures perfect adaptation with the Phono circuitry of any integrated amplifier or preamplifier on the market. On the other hand, the design of its structure - realized with the collaboration of the Danish study Moeller Densen Design and inspired by the cuts of a diamond - facilitates the integration in all type of arms, in addition to the possibility of assembly from the part Lower and even in those arms which do not allow the fastening screws to pass through the upper area of the capsule holder.
- Mobile magnet capsule (MM) of exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Output voltage of 5'5 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response of 20-22,000 Hz (cut-off points at -3 dB).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MM / 47 kohm.
- Load Capacitance: 150-300 pF.
- Tracking Skill: 70 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 20 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Strength: 1.8 g.
- For moderate and high mass reading arms.
- PnP version( SME connection).
- Weight: 7.2 g.