Designed specifically to extract the maximum juice from monophonic recordings with microsurges that saw the light around 1950, the 2M Mono is a monophonic capsule that takes advantage of the advances introduced in the 2M series to offer a sound restitution with a unique clarity . To achieve this, it includes an 18-spherical stylus that is an optimal solution for reproducing monophonic vinyl records with microsurges thanks to the use of an innovative signal generation scheme developed by Ortofon that allows the same output signal to be delivered in either The two pairs of connectors available. This effectively eliminates the need to use specific designs for monophonic systems, enabling the full enjoyment of authentically monophonic sound reproduction with any stereophonic equipment.
- Mobile magnet (MM) high performance monophonic capsule.
- Designed for reading vinyl records with microsurges.
- Output voltage of 4 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response of 20-22,000 Hz (cut-off points at -3 dB).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MM / 47 kohm.
- Load Capacitance: 150-300 pF.
- Tracking Skill: 70 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 18 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Strength: 1.8 g.
- For moderate and low mass reading arms.
- Verso version (bottom mount).
- Weight: 7.2 g.