Designed to offer the discerning music lover a resolution and linearity in the frequency response curve comparable to those of mobile coil models, the Ortofon 2M Blue is a mobile magnet capsule that combines a highly seductive design with exclusive Ortofon technologies that Adapts easily to all types of arms and electronic phono. Equipped with an elliptical needle with a Nude profile developed by Ortofon, the 2 M Blue also stands out for incorporating the new signal generation scheme developed for the 2M range, which allows it to exhibit a dynamic capability and an unprecedented groove tracking ability in The products of its kind and price. Also, like other models of the 2M series, the 2M Blue not only includes mounting from the upper arm, but also from the lower zone and even in those arms where the fastening screws can not cross the Upper part of the capsule holder, thus offering full installation flexibility.
- Mobile magnet capsule (MM) of exceptional quality / price ratio.
- Output voltage of 5'5 mV at 1 kHz and 5 cm / s.
- Frequency response of 20-25,000 Hz (cut-off points at -3 dB).
- Recommended Load Impedance: MM / 47 kohm.
- Load Capacitance: 150-300 pF.
- Tracking Skill: 80 um (at 315 Hz).
- Dynamic Compliance: 20 um / mN.
- Recommended Support Strength: 1.8 g.
- For moderate and low mass reading arms.
- Verso version (assembly from below).
- Weight: 7.2 g.