Replacing the renowned Pearwood Celebration, one of the few cartridges of authentic reference and reasonable price available in the world market, the Celebration II is the fruit of the incorporation of the latest advances in technology of materials and construction techniques, which have had as Result in a significant improvement in sound quality. Among these improvements should be noted a new body completely manufactured by hand and, above all, a new very low mass needle (P9) signed by Ogura Jewel Co. (Vital Design) that has allowed to extend the two ends of the response curve In frequency and improve mid-range articulation.
- Mobile coil cartridge (MC) reference.
- Output from 0.5 mV to 1kHz.
- Ogura Jewel P9 very low mass elliptical needle, boron cantilever and synthetic rubber suspension.
- Manufactured and calibrated completely by hand.
- Frequency response of 10-40,000 Hz, +/- 1.5 dB.
- Balance between channels from 0.5 dB to 1 kHz.
- Internal impedance of 30 ohms.
- Load impedance between 100 and 1,000 ohms.
- Load capacitance between 100 and 300 pF.
- Supporting force between 1'9 and 2'2 grams.
- Weight: 7 g.