The new Audio-Technica AT-F7 stereo cartridge features our celebrated dual coil design and elliptical stylus for class leading quality of sound and reliability.
The elliptical stylus has two radii, the front radius being wider than the side radius. This allows the stylus to ride in the centre of the groove, while the smaller side radius can more accurately track higher frequencies.
The dual coil design of the AT-F7 provides outstanding clarity and transparency of tone along with improved frequency response and precise stereo imaging.
Finished in a stylish silver housing.
- Type: Moving coil (MC)
- Frequency response: 15 to 50,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 0.35 mV (1 kHz, 5cm/sec.)
- Channel separation: 27 dB (1 kHz)
- Channel balance: 1.5 dB (1 kHz)
- Tracking force: 1.8 to 2.2 g (standard: 2.0 g)
- Coil impedance: 12 O (1 kHz)
- DC resistance: 12 O
- Recommended load impedance: Min. 100O (when head amplifier is connected)
- Coil inductance: 25 µH (1 kHz)
- Static compliance: 35 x 10 - 6 cm/dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 9 x 10 - 6 cm/dyne (100 Hz)
- Stylus: Nude elliptical stylus 0.2 x 1.7 mil
- Suspension wires: Stainless
- Vertical tracking angle: 23 degrees
- Dimensions: 17.3 (H) x 16.8 (W) x 25.4 (L) mm
- Weight: 5.0 g