Based on the exclusive Reference Anniversary, made in limited edition to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the founding of Audio Research, the Reference 10 is an absolute reference electronics that brings to an unprecedented level of excellence each and every aspect that influences In the treatment and management of stereophonic audio signals. Like its illustrious predecessor, the Reference 10 is a pre-line and consists of two completely independent chassis, although the incorporation of improvements in circuits and key subsystems makes its performance significantly higher and, therefore, establish a new pattern Reference in the field of audio preamplifiers.
- Absolute reference line preamplifier.
- Independent audio and power chassis.
- Circuit topology completely double monophonic and to valves (10 double triodos 6H30P and 2 pentodos 6550C) in pure Class A.
- Non-feedback signal paths in which only discrete components made for Audio Research are used.
- Frequency response of 0'1-200,000 Hz, +0 dB, -3 dB.
- Input impedance of 120 kohm in bal. And 60 kohm in non-bal.
- Output impedance of 600 ohms in bal. And 300 ohms in non-bal.
- Electrically regulated high and low voltage power supplies.
- Power supply unit with two transformers for each channel (one for low voltage signals and one for high voltage signals) and dual monophonic control for valves.
- Manufactured in an artisan and individualized way) in the United States.
- Function display with touch screen.
- 104 step volume control.
- Management by menus.
- Balanced and unbalanced jacks, one RS-232 jack and one 12V jack.
- Dimensions of each block: 480x178x394 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 10'7 kg the audio block and 17 kg the power block.