Overcoming barriers previously thought to be insurmountable on a commercial platform, the Allnic L5000 line stage preamplifier is the world's first commercially produced preamplifier with only direct heated triodes (DHTs) in the signal path.
What does pure DHT mean? Silent backgrounds. Unmatched clarity, detail, speed, decay and harmonic resolution. An immersive, layered, life-size 3D soundstage. Realistic air around instruments and voices. Accurate, natural tone and timbre. Simply, as much faithfulness to the source as your other components will allow. The L5000 can bring your music to life. There is really not much more to be said about the L5000's uniquely realistic and natural sound: you must hear it to believe it - and you will believe.
In addition to the use of only DHTs in the signal path, the L5000 has these features:
- Transformer coupling
- Constant and low (120 OHM) output impedance at all frequencies
- NOS and specially designed KR Audio tubes
- Easy to read tube monitor meters
- Zero negative feedback
- Precision oil clutched motorized attenuator, with zero channel imbalance at any volume
- Ultra high speed, automatic, vacuum tube voltage regulation
- Pure Class A operation
- Pure balanced operation
- Phase control switch
- 5 RCA inputs, 2 XLR inputs
- 3 outputs: 1 RCA, 2 XLR (1 is record out)
- Remote control
The L5000 is the perfect match for Allnic's A10000 and A5000 DHT monoblock power amplifiers and the H5000 Phono stage, and it will elevate the performance of all other Allnic components.