Allnic Audio A6000 300B monoblock power amplifier
Allnic's A6000 monoblocks provide a massive 50 watts each of single-ended power output from four 300B tubes running in parallel. Even more power is available if you use 300B-XLS tubes; the A6000 is made to run 300B-XLS tubes at their optimum specification. The A6000 monoblocks use Allnic Audio’s unique approach to output tube drive, providing more power without overdriving tubes or reducing tube life.
The A-6000 does it all, micro-resolution and detail, airy layered soundstage, palpability, enormous power drive and dynamics AND with that pure, single-ended 300B vacuum tube magic.
Key features of the Allnic A6000 monoblock power amplifier:
- single tube input and first gain stage
- transformer coupled
- optimized for standard 300B (50 watts output) and 300B-XLS tubes (60 watts output)
- sophisticated ratio, mixed nickel permalloy pb cored output transformers
- low distortion, high output “fixed bias”
- easy bias adjustment
- indvidual power tube fuse protection
- "soft-start" circuitry
- analog power tube current monitor meters
- RCA and XLR inputs
- 4 and 8 ohm speaker terminals (8 and 16 ohm by pre-order)
- pure class a operation
- Absorb gel tube dampers
- natural level of negative feedback (-6db) for reduced distortion, improved clarity and class-leading bass (zero negative feedback switch on request)
- standard-setting build quality
The Allnic A6000 monoblocks are perfect fo pairing with any Allnic preamplifier.