Allnic Audio A2000 KT-120 stereo power amplifier
The Allnic Audio A2000 is a 70 watt (pentode) push-pull, monoblock power amplifier. Like its integrated amplifier brother, the T2000, the A2000 is pentode/triode switchable "on-the-fly", providing more than 35 watts in SET sounding triode mode. The A2000 offers stable, resolute power in the proverbial velvet glove, along with amazing, revelatory clarity, incredible dynamics and drive, articulate and powerful bass, and standard setting low noise and distortion.
Key features of the Allnic A2000 monoblock power amplifier:
- 70 watts of high power output in pentode mode
- more than 35 watts of “SET like” power output in triode mode
- "on-the-fly" pentode/triode switching
- in-house manufactured, 41 stepped, silver contact attenuator
- analog power tube current monitoring meters
- exceptionally easy bias controls
- "soft-start" circuitry
- individual fuse protection for power tubes
- one pair of RCA inputs and one pair of XLR inputs
- 4 and 8 ohm speaker terminals (8 and 16 by factory order)
The A2000 monoblock amplifier offers stability, power and finesse, and incredible bass, dynamics and resolution in a reliable, easy to maintain, flexible and beautiful package. Paired with any Allnic Audio upstream components, the A2000 will give you state of the art performance and a lifetime of musical satisfaction.