Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum. Integrated stereo tube amplifier.
The Titan series of products presented us with a significant engineering challenge; to create truly high end products at entry level prices. We believe we have succeeded! The Titan series offers outstanding performance and build quality that is accessible to almost anyone with a love for great sounding music. Entirely hand built in the USA, the Titan products are assembled to the same exacting standards as our most expensive amplifiers. Since their introduction last year they have won numerous industry awards only a few of which include:
Metis Preamp -- The Absolute Sound "Budget Component of the Year", Hi-Fi + "Product of the Year", Soundstage "Reviewer's Choice Award" And "Exceptional Value Award"
Reviewers' Choice Logo
Cronus Integrated -- Absolute Sound "Integrated Amp of The Year 2011" 2012 "Editors Choice"
Positive Feedback Online "Writer's Choice Award"
Stereophile "Recommended Component"
Atlas Amp -- Hi-Fi+ "Product of the Year"
Atlas Magnum Amp -- Stereophile Recommended Component
- All precision components
- Built in bias meter on amplifiers makes biasing a snap
- Fully tested, burned in, and auditioned
- Available in Anodized Black or Natural Silver
- Power requirements: 230V/50Hz
- 3 year limited warranty (6 months on tubes)
- 100WPC Magnum
- Remote volume control included
- 20Hz-30Khz bandwidth
- KT120 output tubes, 12AU7and 12AX7 small signal tubes
- Phono section gain 35dB (before preamp)
- (3) line level inputs, (1) phono input
- (1) variable output, (1) fixed output
- Headphone amplifier
- 4 and 8 ohm taps
- Optional tube cage
- 18” W X 17.5” D X 5.5” H
- 50 lbs (55lbs shipping weight)