The DiaLogue Premium HP is a sophisticated electronics that stands out from its predecessors for delivering a substantially superior output power, all while preserving PrimaLuna's basic philosophy: use of extremely reliable vacuum valves (and thus a lifetime Very long), moderate operating temperature and great ease of use. To do this, the size of the power and output transformers has been increased, as well as designed and built not only a larger printed circuit board for the exclusive Adaptive Bias circuitry, but also the support circuitry Needed to work with eight power valves instead of four. Thus, the DiaLogue Premium HP delivers twice as much wattage as its predecessor and exhibits an even higher bass punch, and can work with either EL34, Gold Lion KT88 or Tung-sol KT-120 valves. In addition, the new PrimaLuna incorporates one of the most musical headphones amplifiers of the moment, directly uses the power valves thanks to the use of a dedicated circuit that allows to select between headphones and speakers.
- Integrated Stereo Reference Amplifier.
- Based entirely on vacuum valves.
- Executed with audiophile grade components of max. quality.
- 2x40 W RMS with EL34 valves (70 W in ultralineal mode).
- 2x42 W RMS with KT88 valves (73 W in ultralineal mode).
- 2x45 W RMS with KT120 valves (85 W in ultralineal mode).
- Frequency response of 7-75,000 Hz, +/- 1 dB (with KT120).
- Input section with three valves 12AU7 per channel.
- Exclusive automatic valve bias adjustment.
- Protection for power and output transformers.
- "SmartWatts" circuit to maximize valve life.
- Selection of the input source based on relays.
- Dimensions: 410x210x390 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 30'1 kg.