Conceptually similar to the superior C-02 but less sophisticated in its execution, the C-03X is a fully monophonic and balanced dual preamplifier that has been designed to minimize the level of interference and noise in the treatment of audio signals. Designed with the help of the most advanced 3D techniques of the moment, its completely metallic structure organized in four isolated compartments allows to minimize possible interferences between the different subsystems that constitute it in order to preserve the purity of the audio signal.
- Based on Esoteric's exclusive "Master Sound Works" concept.
- Double monophonic and one hundred percent balanced circuit topology.
- Power system with one toroidal transformer per channel.
- Independent transformer for control circuitry.
- Volume control QVCS ("Quad Volume Control System") that acts on the positive and negative signal of each channel in order to maintain the independence of the audio signals and maximize the separation between channels.
- Correction circuit implemented with components of the highest level.
- Output separator stage with high current handling capacity (HCLD, "High Current-capacity Line Driver").
- Balanced and unbalanced analog inputs and outputs.
- Optional MM / MC phone module available soon.
- Frequency response of 1-200,000 Hz (cut-off points at -3 dB).
- Signal to noise ratio of 116 dB
- 12 dB gain.
- Dimensions: 445x131x378 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 22 kg.