Created with the aim of fully exploiting the potential of the fabulous electronic amplification tuned by Dan D'Agostino, the Momentum preamplifier is a serious candidate to become the best of its kind based on solid state technology available in the market. A unique construction in two separate blocks, with a stylized matching base whose interior houses the power subsystem, ensures that the delicate audio circuits are completely free of noise and interference potentially generated by the signal coming from the electrical network while a topology 100% balanced circuit combined with the use of discrete electronic components and the absence of feedback allow to achieve a sound as rich and natural as possible.
- Absolute reference transistor stereo preamplifier.
- Fully separate audio and power blocks, with the second one located inside the matching base.
- All-metal construction with analog function indicator.
- One hundred percent balanced topology executed entirely with discrete components of very high quality.
- Total absence of feedback.
- Volume control based on a high precision resistor ladder managed by an optical controller.
- Inputs (6) and outputs (2) balanced.
- Answer in frec. Of 0.1-1.000.000 Hz (cutoff points at -1 dB).
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 105 dB.
- 6 to 12 dB gain adjustable by the user.
- Completely handcrafted and ind. In U.S.A.
- Dimen. Of the audio block: 450x108x300 mm (W x H x D).
- Dimen. B. Feed / base: 275x75x200 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight of the set: 18 kg.