As a result of the years of research in the field of complex musical signal management, the Marconi is a sublime demonstration of Brinkmann's doing to maximize the parameters so vital in the reproduction of music at real size as the one of the Resolution, timbral Neutrality or dynamic ability. Designed without any compromise, this preamplifier uses a unique and exclusively electronic circuits in all the subsystems, once its complexity is deployed both in its topology - with a complexity to match its ambitions that materialize in a sophisticated balanced topology -, as in its functionality, providing the user with unusual versatility.
- Reference line preamplifier.
- Fully balanced circuit topology.
- Executed with components of the maximum quality.
- Separate power supply.
- Inverting stage with vacuum valves.
- Supplied with a granite base.
- Inputs (6 total) unbalanced with individually adjustable sensitivity.
- Volume control based on passive elements digitally controlled with steps of 0.5 dB.
- Frequency response of 0-250,000 Hz.
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 90 dB.
- 12'5 dB gain.
- Input impedance of 20 kohm.
- Dimensions / Weight of the preamplifier (granite base included): 420x95x310 mm (W x H x D) / 24 kg.
- Dimensions / weight of power supply: 120x80x160 mm (W x H x D) / 3'2 kg.