A clean and functional aesthetic identical to that of the a315 stereo power stage is the cover letter of the Wadia a340, a monophonic power stage designed for those users who need to attack more complex loudspeakers or to sound equipment installed in large spaces . The available output power is 400 watts continuous over 8 ohms or 500 continuous watts over 4 ohms, and among the most relevant technical peculiarities of this exquisite monophonic power block stand out, in addition to the adaptive modulation scheme "Frequency Switching Transmission" (FST) ) And the "Signal Surveyor" monitoring circuit, both exclusive to Wadia, a fully balanced circuit architecture developed by the US company that responds to the designation "IO Symmetry" and whose outstanding feature is that it allows a substantial reduction of noise levels with What this entails in terms of improving the sound quality. Like the a315, the a340 includes balanced and unbalanced inputs as well as an input and output for trigger signal that facilitates its integration into all types of custom systems.
- Very high performance monophonic power stage.
- Based on Wadia's exclusive digital amplification technology.
- Wadia monitoring and protection circuit "Signal Surveyor".
- Balanced and unbalanced analog inputs.
- Input / output for trip signal for remote control.
- All metal construction.
- Output power of 400 watts continuous over 8 ohms or 500 continuous watts over 4 ohms.
- Frequency response of 10-70,000 Hz, +0 dB, -3 dB.
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 112 dB.
- Damping factor greater than 320 to 8 ohms and greater than 160 to 4 ohms.
- Voltage gain of 29 dB.
- Dimensions: 454x86x508 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 12 kg.