With an industrial design of pure and minimalist lines that perfectly matches the Wadia's own 321 digital decoding computer, the a315 is a 2 channel power stage based on exclusive digital amplification technology Of the US firm delivering 150 watts continuous per channel over 8 ohms or 250 continuous watts per channel. Among the most relevant technical solutions that it incorporates, stands out the "Frequency Switching Transmission" (FST), an adaptive modulation scheme used in the amplification circuitry that assures the delivery of the nominal power in all the frequencies of the Spectrum. On the other hand, the "Signal Surveyor" circuit monitors the output signal and interrupts the amplification in case of high voltage levels detected in the amplifier in order to protect the loudspeakers from the loudspeakers. As a product of its class, the a315 includes balanced and unbalanced inputs, as well as connection terminals to newly designed boxes - secured by a special tool - and sockets for trip signal. On the other hand, its entirely metallic construction brings a sense of exclusivity on the one hand and a more effective thermal dissipation on the other.
- Stereo power stage of very high performance.
- Based on Wadia's exclusive digital amplification technology.
- Wadia monitoring and protection circuit "Signal Surveyor".
- Balanced and unbalanced analog inputs.
- Input / output for trip signal for remote control.
- All metal construction.
- Output power of 2x150 continuous watts over 8 ohms or 2x250 continuous watts over 4 ohms.
- Frequency response of 10-70,000 Hz, +0 dB, -3 dB.
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 112 dB.
- Damping factor greater than 320 to 8 ohms and greater than 160 to 4 ohms.
- Voltage gain of 29 dB.
- Dimensions: 454x86x508 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 12.2 kg.