With the powerful A32, Primare has set foot on truly esoteric terrain. It is a massive, fully balanced design capable of controlling the most demanding low-sensitivity speakers, even at the highest volume levels. The specifications are impressive. Equipped with a toroidal transformer of 2kVa with four separate windings, two for each channel (L / R); A deposit of 90,000 uF and sixteen bipolar output devices per channel, the A32 is undoubtedly an elite amplifier in the classic Primare dual / mono mold. Balanced and unbalanced inputs are provided, as well as dual speaker terminals for bi-wiring, a trip input and RS232C inputs. If unbalanced inputs are used, the A32 turns the signal into balanced, to maximize its balanced design.
- Fully balanced dual-power amplifier.
- 2000VA toroidal transformer.
- A total of 180,000 uF electrolytes in the power supply.
- Dual set of speaker terminals for each channel.
- Balanced (RCA) and Unbalanced (XLR) inputs.
- Input impedance: 15kohm, RCA and XLR
- Output power (both powered channels): 2x250W 8ohms charge 20Hz-20Khz; 2x400W 4ohms charge 20Hz-20KHz
- THD + N: below 0.05% in both cases.
- THD + N: 1kHz, 250W, 8 ohm load below 0.01%.
- Frequency response: 20Hz-100kHz -0.5dB
- Noise: below -100dBV
- Gain: 26dB unbalanced, 20dB balanced.
- Trigger Input Range: 4-15V
- Color options: Black or Titanium
- Weight: 40kg
- Dimensions: W 430mm x D 546mm x H 216mm (With Feet)