Stylish and stylish, the MM7025 can be considered as a stereo version of the multi-channel power stage MM7055 because it incorporates the same technology and the same endowment of connectors of the latter. Thus, the available power is 2x140 continuous watts over 8 ohms, while the use of Marantz's sophisticated circuit current exclusive feedback circuitry ensures the perfect restitution of the subtle nuances contained in modern digital recordings. In addition, the MM7025 is the ideal choice for those high-performance home cinema lovers who want to expand their 5.1 channel to 7.1 channel equipment in order to take full advantage of the possibilities offered by media such as the Blu-ray Disc , While also being used to bi-amplify the main channels of 5.1-channel A / V systems or high-level stereo sets.
- Stereo power stage of high performance.
- Output power of 2x140 W RMS over 8 ohms or 2x170 W RMS over 6 ohms.
- Frequency response of 8-100,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 105 dB.
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs.
- Circuit topology with current feedback and "Linear Drive" power supply.
- Executed with components made to measure.
- All metal construction and antiresonant.
- Easily integrable into all types of custom systems.
- Dimensions: 440x126x352 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 10.5 kg.