Based on the precepts of the Esoteric MasterSoundWorks concept, the Grand M1 is a formidable monophonic stage of power that has been designed to achieve a music reproduction capable of competing with the best direct and transmit in all its integrity the essence of each recording. Not for nothing MasterSoundWorks is a philosophy that was created by the Japanese firm to bring to life with maximum realism the brilliant re-mastering in SACD of some of the most celebrated classical music records in history. With an aesthetics to match the mechanics of transport CD / SACD Grandioso P1 and the monophonic digital audio processor Grandioso D1, the Grande M1 is an ultramodern power stage that has been made possible thanks to the use of advanced, expensive and Very high performance, in case of the imposing very high linearity bipolar transistors with instantaneous current delivery capacity of 34 amps (LAPT, Linear Amplified Power Transistor) and a gigantic (3,057 VA, 18 kg weight) power transformer made To the measure accompanied by an imposing bank of capacitors.
With a fully balanced circuit topology composed of two separate modules (each consisting of six parallel push-pull blocks arranged in a three-stage Darlington configuration) minimized signal paths and a current amplification stage equipped with its own power source Feeding, the Estoteric Grandioso M1 is able to deliver spectacular continuous power to a wide range of loads while preserving dynamic gradations at all times (thanks in large part to a damping factor of 1,000 that allows you to exercise tight control of the bass speakers More "difficult") and exhibiting an astonishing signal-to-noise ratio (122 dB). To this is added a mechanical structure which, like in the system Esoteric Grande P1 / D1, helps to effectively separate the different circuit sub-systems and thus eliminate the potentially harmful effects of mechanical vibrations and electromagnetic interference.
- Absolute reference monophonic power stage based on Esoteric's exclusive MasterSoundWorks concept.
- Fully metal construction with separate blocks and minimized signal paths.
- Executed with components and passive of the highest quality.
- Toroidal power transformer 3.057 VA and 18 kg weight.
- Current amplification stage equipped with its own power supply.
- Input impedance of 1 Mohmio to achieve optimum adaptation with all types of preamplifiers.
- Balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) input.
- Output power of 300 watts continuous over 8 Ω, 600 watts continuous over 4Ω or 1,200 continuous watts over 2Ω.
- Frequency response of 5-100,000 Hz, +0 dB, -3 dB.
- Dimensions: 491x221'5x535 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 62 kg.