A monument to the concept of amplification of audio signals to achieve a sound reproduction with the thrust and emotion of a good direct without having to pay for it a price for privileged. It is the least that can be said of the AW 400, an imposing electronic whose aspect conveys a sense of calm force that turns the reproduction of musical recordings and soundtracks into an authentic spectacle in which elegance and visceral sensations are assured. State-of-the-art technology and conceptual creativity at the service of sound without palliatives.
- Monophonic reference power stage.
- Balanced circuit topology.
- Executed with audiophile grade components.
- Balanced and balanced inputs.
- Power output of 400 watts continuous over 8 ohms, 730 continuous watts over 4 ohms or 1,200 continuous watts over 2 ohms.
- Frequency response of 0'1-130,000 Hz.
- Peak current greater than 100 amps.
- Dimensions: 358x261x470 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 25 kg.