This renowned premium integrated amplifier is now in its third generation and, simply and simply, better than ever. This is because, among other things, we have added new connection terminals to boxes of copper of high purity and high quality tuned by Marantz. There is also a new entry for the direct connection to the power amplification section and a new Remote App for remote control (iOS and Android operating systems) via Marantz control bus with a Network Music Player. These additions, As well as the many refinements we have introduced, not only improve the sound quality and functionality of what was already an impressive amplifier at the time, but also ensure that its success will continue for years to come.
Even before incorporating these refinements, the PM-11 was equipped with very advanced technologies in order to provide the no longer goes in terms of detail, precision and excitement. A shielded toroidal power transformer and custom components ensure an ultrasonic output power of 2x100 continuous watts copper 8 ohms or 2x200 continuous watts over 4 ohms.
Absolute preservation of signal integrity and a very high signal-to-noise ratio are ensured by a three-stage construction that includes a preamplifier and a main two-stage amplifier, as well as an additional preamplifier for the input of Fono (compatible with mobile magnet capsules-MM / mobile coil-MC). Among the key technologies of the PM-11S3 are also the most advanced versions of Marantz's exclusive HDAM-SA3 Current Feedback modules as well as symmetrical circuitry with minimized signal paths to maximize the dynamics and achieve a perfect stereophonic image . The result is an incredibly wide sound scene but with an extremely precise positioning of voices and instruments. In addition, both the chassis and the back panel are copper plated to ensure a low impedance mass potential at any point in the circuitry in order to preserve the integrity of the audio signal as best as possible. All this makes the PM-11S3 a perfect example of technological and sound superiority.
- Power Output (8/4 Ohm RMS): 100 W / 200 W
- Power output (8/4 Ohm DIN): 120 W / 210 W
- Power output (8/4 Ohm IHF): 140 W / 260 W
- Bridged output power (8 Ohm RMS): -
- Frequency response: 5 Hz-100 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01%
- Damping factor: 100
- Input sensitivity: MM: 2.5 mV / 47 kOhm
- Input sensitivity: MC: 270 μV / 100 ohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: MM / MC: 89/78 dB
- Input sensitivity: High level: 240 mV / 20 kOhm
- Input Sensitivity: High balanced level: 480 mV / 40 kohm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: High Level: 96 dB
- Input Sensitivity: Power Amp Direct IN: -
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Power Amp Direct IN: -