A superb and very complete product that combines a state-of-the-art digital audio processor with high performance amplification electronics run with audiophile grade components capable of delivering 125 continuous watts per channel. It stands out for its wide band pass, its very low noise level and its high separation between channels. As an advanced digital source, the ECI 6 DS allows you to listen to music via cable and wireless streaming from a large number of devices that can be connected to the device, as well as a state-of-the-art sampling frequency converter Allows to increase the resolution of any incoming digital signal up to 24 bits / 192 kHz.
- Output power of 2x125 continuous watts over 8 ohms, 2x200 continuous watts copper 4 ohms or 2x370 continuous watts over 2 ohms.
- High current delivery capacity (up to 100 amperes peak).
- 24-bit / 192 kHz D / A conversion scheme.
- Conversion of incoming digital signals to 24 bits / 192 kHz.
- Digital inputs S / PDIF (24 bits / 192 kHz), EIAJ-TosLink (24 bits / 96 kHz) and asynchronous USB (24 bits / 192 kHz).
- Compatible DLNA, UPnP and vTuner.
- Supports MP3 (up to 320 kb / s), WAV, AIFF, FLAC 24/192, OGG Vorbis, WMA and AAC / M4A.
- Remote control with learning capability and built-in display.
- Dimensions: 483x135x405 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 20 kg.