With a dazzling aesthetic, D'Agostino's Momentum Integrated Amplifier is an integrated stereo amplifier that immediately fascinates by its unmistakable analog level indicator inspired by the sphere of the prestigious luxury watches of the mythical Swiss firm Breguet. On the other hand, we find a construction in two separate blocks perfectly integrated at the aesthetic level, in which the base subsystem houses the power subsystem, thus ensuring that the audio circuits are completely free of noise and interference potentially generated by The signal coming from the electric network. Inside the audio block we find a 100 percent balanced circuit topology in order to maximize the bandwidth and minimize noise, as well as discrete electronic components of very high quality and the total absence of feedback, all solutions aimed at Get a sound as rich and natural as possible. For its part, the power amplification section of this superb integrated electronics stands out by combining a revolutionary thermal dissipation system combining high purity copper with the so-called Venturi effect. The basis of said effect is that a moving fluid within a closed duct decreases its pressure by increasing the velocity after passing through a smaller section area; If the end of another conduit is introduced at this point of the conduit, aspiration of the fluid contained in this second conduit occurs. Thus, the thermal dissipation system of the Momentum Integrated Amplifier uses, instead of the typical fins, a series of elements with a circular opening arranged in such a way as to force the circulation from the lower chassis area to the upper one.
- Absolute Reference Transistor Integrated Stereo Amplifier.
- Fully separate audio and power blocks, with the second one located inside the matching base.
- All-metal construction with analog function indicator.
- Top 100 circuital topology balanced executed with discrete components of very high quality.
- Total absence of feedback.
- Volume control based on a high precision resistor ladder managed by an optical controller.
- 6 balanced inputs.
- Answer in frec. Of 0.1'000-200 Hz (cutoff points at -1 dB).
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 95 dB.
- 6 to 12 dB gain adjustable by the user.
- Dimen. (Maximum) set: 457x203x406'5 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight of the set: 54 kg.