Cinema Premium panels provide flexible and elegant solutions for sound control across a multitude of applications. Combining modern design with maximum acoustic efficiency, the fabric-covered Cinema Round Premium panel is commonly used to control sound reflections and excess reverberation, helping you maximize the performance of your listening space.
Cinema Round performs mainly on medium and high frequencies. When positioned a few centimetres from the surface of the wall, the panel can also be highly efficient in the treatment of medium frequencies and the improvement of low ones.
Listening Rooms, Home Theatres, Recording and Broadcast Studios, Post Production Studios, Performance Spaces, Rehearsal Rooms, Conference and Teleconference Rooms, Public Spaces, Auditoriums, etc.
- Dimensions: 600 x 600 x 75 mm
- Scratch Resistance: No
- Washable: No
- Functionality: Absorption
- Absorption Frequency: Medium Frequencies
- alpha with Shape Indicators: 0.9
- NRC: 0.950
- Fire Class European (EN): Euroclass F
- Units Per Box: 8
- Box Dimensions: 630 x 630 x 620 mm
- Box Weight: 9.1 kg
- Box Volume: 0.246 m3
- Material: Fabric , Foam
- Foam Type: M1
- Fabric Color: Black, white, beige, cherry, grey, orange.
- Edges: Angled
- Place: Wall , Ceiling
- Fixing Type: Glued
- - Efficient absorption
- - Easy to install
- - Excellent value for money