Accuton DSP 192-4-111 Module
Brand-new DSP board from Accuton. DSP solution delivering true HD-Audio performance with a world premier feature of the DSP sample rate being 192 or 176.4 kHz.
- Samplerate (selectable by audiostream masterclock) 88,2 - 192 kHz
- Resolution, processing algorithm 40 bit floating point bit
- Filtertypes HP, LP, BP, LoShelf, HiShelf, Notch Filterslopes 6 - 48 dB / Oct.
- Equalization 10 band input, 10 band output
- Output settings Delay, gain, phase, limit, mute
- Delay settings ms, distance, sample (5,2μs @192kHz)
- Audiostream masterclock options Onboard / High-End Clockmodule
If you are new to DSP's, we recommend Analog.com's useful Beginner's Guide to DSP.
The DSP192-4-111 is a DSP module utilizing a proprietary processing samplerate of 192 kHz or 176.4 kHz for all incoming signals. This qualifies our DSP module for true HD-AUDIO transmission, perfect time alignment of drivers, and unique equalization capabilities up to 80 kHz. Individual output delays can be set in steps of one sample, which is 5,2 μs @ 192 kHz, allowing for inaudible error in time alignment between individual drivers.The high samplerate and processing speed enables filter settings up to 80 kHz, which can be used to equalize tweeter dome resonances and optimize the phase response significantly.
A separated masterclock is used only for the Audiostream, which keeps it clean from subprocess-interactions. This audiomasterclock comes as ultra low jitter clock onboard or as an optional high-end masterclock module, which can be used to clock multiple DSP boards synchronous. The module is equipped with high-end A/D and D/A converters for 2 channels of analog / digital input and 4 channels of analog output.