Equipped with the already traditional aesthetic that accompanies the new realizations of Marantz's most democratic range, adopted from the models of its elitist Premium Series, the MM7055 is a five-channel power stage that, thanks to the use of the feedback topology By exclusive Marantz current, exhibits an extremely wide through band that makes it ideal for solving with utmost precision the demanding recordings in high definition audio formats, such as SACD, DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD. As a high-performance, state-of-the-art stage, the MM7055 incorporates balanced and unbalanced inputs, as well as the necessary shots for integration into complex custom systems (continuous 12 V trigger signal, infrared control and Exclusive control of Marantz). As is traditional in the Japanese firm, all circuits are executed with components rigorously selected for their sound qualities.
- High-performance multichannel power stage.
- Output power of 5x140 W RMS over 8 ohms or 5x170 W RMS over 6 ohms.
- Frequency response of 8-100,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB.
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 105 dB.
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs.
- Circuit topology with current feedback and "Linear Drive" power supply.
- Executed with components made to measure.
- All metal construction and antiresonant.
- Easily integrable into all types of custom systems.
- Dimensions: 440x183x384 mm (W x H x D).
- Weight: 15.2 kg.