Preamplificador a válvulas Air Tight ATC-1
6 050,00 € tax incl.
Warning: Last items in stock!
ATC-1 Stereo Line-Control Amplifier
Satisfaction of craving for past with modern technology
From its drop-dead gorgeous looks to its sophisticated engineering, the ATC-1 exudes its pedigree as one of the finest full-function preamplifiers extant. Point-to-point, hand wired construction (with OFC copper), hand-selected and pre-aged 12AX7 tubes, and a highly rigid, nanmagnetic chassis add up to a component worthy of the finest ancillary equipment. The ATC-1 features a simple, sensibly laid-out front panel, and is a superb complement, sonically and cosmetically, to the ATM-1 and ATM-2 amplifiers.
- Highly reliable 12AX7 valves meticulously selected after ageing
- 3-stage low-impedance K-K NF configuration equaliser acclaimed for low distortion & wide frequency response
- Simple, single-stage flat amp for pure sound
- High-voltage B-power supply with quick recovery diode
- PCB-free hand wiring
- Discrete, highly rigid dia-magnetic chassis
- EL-core power transformer
12AX7 (ECC83) x 5
rated 2V, max. 15V
600 ohm (pre-out, EQ-out)
0.05% (phono), 0.02% (line)
phono: 1.8mV (output 1V), line: 150mV (output 1V)
85dB (phono) & 98dB (line)
430 (W) x 325 (D) x 90 (H) mm
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.