Kennerton Odin los auriculares perfectos una mezcla de dinámica y nueva técnología combinados en uno solo.
Advertencia: ¡Últimos artículos en inventario!
Driver: Planar magnetic 80 mm
Frecuencia: 15 - 50000 Hz
Sensibilidad: 104 dB
Impedancia: 35 Ohm
Longitud de cable: 2m detachable copper cable (3.5 mm)
In our eyes, we see the perfect headphone as a cross-breed of the dynamic and electrostatic technologies combined into one. Whereby taking the airy and extremely detailed sound of an electrostatic driver, and combining it with the power and impact of a dynamic transducers. This enables us to achieve a sound that’s both natural and engaging.
When we looked at the market to see what our competitors have been producing in the last couple of years, we were surprised to find that the most recent planar magnetic headphones all had the same design and thus also shared the same flaws. This indicated to us that the 35-year old planar magnetic technology hasn’t evolved with time.
We got to the drawing board and started to make our own drivers from scratch. One of our core goals was to minimize internal structure resonances and optimize sound wave patterns, in order to create a clear, low-distortion sound frequency. To achieve this, we created several patent-pending core innovations. Its magnetic structure is designed to eliminate both unwanted resonances, and unify magnetic field distribution over the total frequency range.
Our drivers are solely designed and produced in Russia, which involves a facility that also work for the aerospace and military industries, which ensures the highest quality and durability of our headphones.
We aim for reliability and durability, and so used simple but functional construction.
Aerospace grade aluminum and steel used.
Quality wooden earcup.
Complete absence of any plastic parts.
1. All wood types used for making the headphones’ assembly and cups always undergo multiple different processes. We use drying and coating methods which have antibacterial substances making the cups pleasant to look at and resistant against environmental factors.
2. Our wooden cups are made by a specific in-house developed procedure. The wood types and geometry of acoustic design, influences the sound and we therefore take this into account when producing and designing our cups.
3. Cups are manufactured by a 3D model on a computer controlled by a precision machine; the machines have extreme processing quality and geometric shape repeatability.
4. After the milling operation, the cups are sanded and polished by hand.
5. After sanding, wood is coated by using special oils to protect it from humidity and prevent it from deteriorating.
6. After that, the work pieces are processed with microwaves for several minutes in order for the oils on the cups to avoid deterioration.
7. After that, the cups are covered by hot bee-wax and dried in a special drying chamber for about 1.5 hours. Temperatures may reach 74 degrees centigrade (where it varies from 60 to 74 degrees centigrade depending on the type of wood).
8. Drying is followed by the cups being cooled at room temperature for at least 6 hours. The work piece is ground for the second time, hot wax is again applied; which is again followed by drying the cups at the same temperature 74 degrees, for about 8 hours.
9. The closing stage of the work includes thorough polishing of the cup, laser engraving of the logo and other elements as per the design. In some cases, patina forming treatment is applied for a decorative finish that makes the surface look perfect.
No hay opiniones de clientes en este momento.