This interconnect has to be heard to be believed: astounding punch and clarity with rock bottom solid bass and the sweetest treble imaginable. The Oyaide range of cables undergoes attention to detail like no other in the hi-fi industry. “These cables are not merely high grade; every step is taken to realise ‘State of the Art’ audio” say Oyaide themselves.
“Every one of our products is totally ‘made in Japan’, even down to the most minute component; all so we can maintain our high standard of quality and reliability. It is essential to have every production system under our direct and strict control. Our products are for a special and demanding market, where minute vibration from a loose connection or due to imperfect choice of material could become a vital failure. We carefully design each and every component for ease of assembling, simplicity and safety. We carefully select materials for superior sound quality, durability and reliability. For that requirement, cost factor is secondary. Instead we ignore excess decoration and unnecessary complexity. We are proud to present true value-for-money products for your enjoyment.
At last, the third and final chapter of Tunami series is here. Following the success of Tunami GPX power cable and Tunami Nigo speaker cable, Tunami Terzo is produced as a signal line interconnect cable to enhance the unlimited potential of the Tunami power cable. Although it has the same concepts of Tunami, it is planned as a signal interconnect cable without changing the basic structure and material. In addition to its well-built architecture, Tunami Terzo RR is equipped with the newly-developed RCA connecter, Genesis, and Tunami Terzo XX is equipped with the original premium XLR connector, Focus 1. Tunami Terzo is an appropriate product to conclude the legend of Tunami.
- Under the same concept of Tunami, Tunami Terzo is produced as an interconnect cable without changing basic structure and materials.
- The basic architecture of Tunami Terzo is 2P parallel layout. And its exterior is elegant pearl white colour. The PCOCC-A conductor has 1.25sq cross-sectional area which enables high-power signal transmission.
- The multi-layered shielding structure is newly employed for Tunami Terzo for better noise protection.
- Tunami Terzo RR is equipped with the newly developed RCA plug, Genesis, which features the innovative collet chuck.
- The appearance of Tunami Terzo enabled us to present a total Tunami wiring system in combination with other Tunami series.
- From the sound of Tunami Terzo, you can feel wider range and soundstage, sound energy density, and higher resolution.
- Due to our new collet chuck function of its RCA plug, Genesis, it enables us to maintain better secure contacts.