Este producto ya no está en stock
Advertencia: ¡últimas unidades en stock!
Fecha de disponibilidad:
My Sonic Lab Ultra Eminent EX, capsula MC. Llamar para obtener precio.
Llamar para obtener precio
Ultra Eminent Ex from My Sonic Lab
Now finally reached is the ultimate goal of the eternal thesis ?High Energy Output and Low Impedance?. These two inconsistent themes were made successfully compatible
thanks to the acclaimed SH-?X core material and the lowest turning number in coil windings.
- SH-uX core offering ultra Hi-Bs & ultra Hi-?: Surprisingly high performance magnetic circuitry composed of the newly developed core realised, in an optimum combination with the maximum reduction in coil windings, an unprecedentedly high-efficiency energy output: 0.3mV output voltage under 0.6? inner resistance.
- Semi-line contact stylus: Microscopic 0.1mm?square diamond tip featuring 3 x 30?m semi-line contact stylus offers a superb trackability with remarkable abatement of tracing distortion.
- Boron cantilever: The step-taper holding structure by duralmin pipe assures tight, stable support of the cantilever made of pure boron first time employed by My Sonic Lab.
- Ultra-hard duralmin base: The cartridge mounting base of sandwich structure having the ultra-solid duralmin surface hardened by special ion plating process makes it possible to remove undesired resonances.
- Rhodium-plated housing: Shining rhodium-plating finish on the housing surface helps further reduce the unnecessary resonance.
- Thick wire & lead-free solder: Unusually thick coil wire featuring ?60?m notably lowers inner loss conjointly with minimisation of coil widings given by the SH-?X core material, and particularly for sonic excellence newly employed is the lead-free silver solder.
Type: Ultra-low impedance MC cartridge
Frequency response: 10 ? 50,000Hz
Output voltage: 0.3mV/1kHz
Inner impedance: 0.6 ohms (DCR)
Magnet: Neodymium #50
Stylus pressure: 1.9 ? 2.2g
Channel balance: within 0.5dB (1kHz)
Crosstalk: more than 30dB (1kHz)
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.