Advertencia: ¡últimas unidades en stock!
Fecha de disponibilidad:
The Kawero!® Vivace has grown out of the develop-ment programme for the larger Kawero!® Classic loudspeaker that has drawn numerous 'best sound at the show' comments in recent years. Both speakers are designed to produce, from a compact cabinet, a huge hall-filling sound with lifelike instruments and voices 'present' in the room.
A key feature of these speakers is the way they work with the room's natural ambient response, together with the characteristics of human hearing, to achieve the correct power, scale and tonal balance in the listening room. Extensive acoustics modelling has ensured that the direct and reflected sound-field combine correctly, with all the tonal colours of the sound in perfect harmony.
Soaring, enthralling, involving music is the result.
- Design optimised to work with the characteristics of human hearing and real-world room acoustics
- Custom made Mundorf AMT ribbon tweeter in a separate housing with variable time alignment
- The best Illuminator midrange and rear firing bass drivers by Scan Speak
- 3D computer optimised enclosure design, made of the most advanced materials available
- Tankwood-carbon baffle sandwich
- Time, phase and resonance-optimised filter design in proprietary parallel and serial configuration.
3-way design (reflex loaded midrange and woofer)
Bandwidth: 29 Hz to 26 kHz ± 1.5 dB
Sensitivity: 88 dB @ 2.83 V / 1 m
Impedance: minimum 3.41 /-10.3° at 140 Hz
Recommended Power: 50 watts minimum
Connectors: single wiring
Height: 47.5 in (120.5 cm)
Width: 13.0 in (33 cm)
Depth: 19.5 in (49.5 cm)
Weight: 181 lbs (82 kg) each
The standard Kawero!® Vivace comes with a colour lacquered cabinet. You can choose from any RAL or NCS colours. Special lacquerings available on demand. The front baffle can be laminated with carbon mesh or wood veneer. High Gloss lacquering is available.
The standard Kawero!® Vivace comes with copper wiring, a crossover made with standard Mundorf components and steel spikes. It is available in standard colours or wood veneers. The surface finish is semi glossy. There is also at extra cost a wide choice of fancy and exotic veneers, almost any paint colour and high gloss or piano lacquer finish. Upgrades for the Kawero!® Vivace that can be retrofitted include:
- A Supreme crossover with the best silver/gold/oil Mundorf capacitors and VertexAQ structural acoustic absorption techniques together with VertexAQ radar absorbing material to reduce Electromagnetic Interference
- Mundorf silver/gold internal wiring
- Stillpoint feet
- A carbon-fibre baffle for extra rigidity
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.