Advertencia: ¡últimas unidades en stock!
Fecha de disponibilidad:
Verity Audio Lohengrin II
Lohengrin II is an uncompromising design that is the result of twenty-five years of wholehearted commitment to loudspeaker research. It effortlessly competes among the ranks of the world's most respected loudspeaker designs, doing so through a combination of proprietary design features and individual components for which Verity Audio makes no compromise. All drive units have been designed by Verity Audio, including the unique pure ribbon that is built entirely in-house. The cabinet's design provides an ideal acoustic environment for the extraordinary drive units, and it is also visually stunning. Most importantly, Lohengrin II delivers an unprecedented balance of detail, dynamics, and overall musicality. It is literally a force to be reckoned with.
- Efficiency: 95 dB @ 2.83 Vrms & 1 meter on axis;
- Bandwidth of 15 Hz to 60,000 Hz;
- All custom-made and proprietary transducers using state-of-the-art technologies;
- Resonance free, pure Verity Audio aluminum foil ribbon tweeter;
- Superb proprietary 5" (127mm), 9" (229mm) and 15" (380mm) mid-and-bass transducers;
- Unique Verity Audio rear woofer configuration for extreme definition down to the lowest octaves.
- Wide amplification selection starting at 5 watts up to unlimited power;
- Bi-wireable and bi-amplifiable;
- Beautifully crafted and finished with exquisite Italian lacquer;
- Nicely packed and delivered in deluxe Air Transportation Approved metal cases.
No hay reseñas de clientes en este momento.