Warning: Last items in stock!
Morel CAW 938
The Classic Advanced line of woofers is based on Morel's classic line - the renowned MW series. These products have high power handling due to the aerodynamic Uniflow™ open chassis and large diameter spiders. This woofer has reinforced ferrite magnets for the double magnet system delivering higher magnetic flux motor, resulting in a low resonance frequency and Qts points. Latest version of Morel's MW-265 and MW-266 woofers.
- Nominal Diameter 9"
- Power Handling (RMS) 150 Watts
- Power Handling (max) 1000 Watts
- Impedance 8 ohms
- Frequency Response 20 to 3,000 Hz
- Sensitivity 86 dB 2.83V/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter 3"
- Resonant Frequency (Fs) 29 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re) 6.3 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le) 0.62 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms) 2.32
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes) 0.67
- Total Q (Qts) 0.52
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas) 2.47 ft.³
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms) 1.07 mm/N
- BL Product (BL) 6.88 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms) 27.5g
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax) 4.25 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd) 219 cm²
- Cone MaterialPoly Composite
- Voice Coil Wire MaterialAluminum
- Voice Coil FormerAluminum
- Basket / Frame MaterialCast Aluminum
- Overall Outside Diameter 8.74"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter 7.8"
- Depth 3"
- # Mounting Holes 8
No customer reviews for the moment.