Warning: Last items in stock!
Morel UW1258 Ultimate Subwoofer
- 12" One piece Composite Cellular Fiber Cone
- Uniflow aluminum diecast chassis
- High flux double ferrite magnet system
- 5.1" Hexatech Aluminum voice coil
- Raised spider
Nominal Impedance 8 ohm
Sensitivity 87 dB
Nominal power handling 800W
Overall dimensions: 305mm diameter (12"), Depth 154.3mm (6.07")
Cut out diameter: 270mm (10.7")
Aluminum VC former and Aluminum VC wire, 5.1" diameter VC, 2 layer
12.5mm Linear X-max (peak)
Resonance Frequency Fs 21 Hz
DC Resistance Re 6.8 ohm
Mechanical Q Factor Qms 1.88
Electrical Q Factor Qes 0.56
Total Q Factor Qts 0.43
BL 13.67 N.A.
Suspension Compliance Cms 0.44 mm/N
Mechanical Resistance Rms 8.15 Kg/s
Moving Mass Mms 105.49g
Eq. Cas Air Load (liters) Vas 138.38 Liters
Effective Piston Area SD 437 cm2
Coil inductance Le 1.33 mH
- 4 cubic feet with a 4" diameter flared port by 17" long. F3 is about 25Hz.
- 2 cubic feet box sealed for and F3 of 40Hz. If used with a plate amp that has a built in bass boost, it would probably go down to 30Hz in this box.
- For autosound, use 1.5 to 2 cubic foot sealed for an F3 of 20Hz (assuming 6dB of cabin gain)
No customer reviews for the moment.